Monday, July 9, 2012

Banner Day!

Very interesting goings on today.  I got two huge pieces of information (well actually 3) today that I wasn't expecting.  I love when that happens.  One about what the cats and dogs are doing for us.  Transmuting all the radiation from the Tsunami in Japan and from all the solar flares and coronal something or others from the sun.  And second how a friend of mine figured out why the relationship with her husband was always a little wonky - a huge revelation of who they were together in a past life.  Totally mind blowing.  I have to find a way to figure this out with David and I.  Also why all of us feel so crappy - the solar flares and coronal things and solar winds.  The freakiest part was being told about the nuclear war coming in the next 150 to 200 years.  Hope that part is just a figment of my overactive imagination.

But the Angels were with me today.  I had an incredible ortho-biotomy session with my friend and got a 777 on the way there right away, then on the way home, plus a 222 and an 888!!  LOVE when they send me soooooooooooo many beautiful messages.  I know they are divinely orchestrating everything and also giving me a high five that they approve of it. 

I am doing Angel card readings every night now to see if there is a pattern so I can get a handle on what is the next step I need to take. 

I love you Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment