Monday, July 2, 2012

I haven't posted in awhile, not because I didn't have anything to post but because I've been so incredibly busy.  Today I had something happen that I just had to write about.  It has been coming more and more into my awareness that I need to be showing gratitude for all my blessings.  So today, as I drove to the Center to teach a T'ai Chi class, I started listing some of the things I was grateful for.  I was driving along Park St and had just mentioned being grateful for all that my Angels and Guides do and I suddenly saw something in my peripheral vision and looked out the driver side window - a white feather was floating down right next to my car at that very moment.  Feathers, especially white feathers, are always a sign that Angels are near.  I was sooooooooooo excited!  They heard me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we're giving me a sign, which I so badly needed.  I have been feeling very wiped out for days and dealing with some health issues and struggling with a decision I can't seem to make.  This was soooooooooo lovely and so needed.  Thank you Angels!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As I drove down the street where the Center is located, stressing out (can you believe that just a few minutes later I am already stressing out) about whether or not someone would show up to my class, I get a 222 on a license plate.  222 - everything is going to alright in this situation!  OMG!   I love Angel numbers, I am so grateful for Angel numbers, thank you Doreen Virture for writing that book, thank you Angels for constantly connecting with me to give me signs of hope and show me your love ALL THE TIME.

I picked up the phone to call someone right before I wrote this and it was - 11:11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment