Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sign, sign everywhere a sign

Just a short while ago I was getting 11:11 and 111 all over the place again.  I was not looking at it positive and I recently read that something that completely changed my view on this amazing synchronistic sign!  I just happened to come upon this book while looking for a book on Feng Shui - I love it when Spirit draws us to the book we really need to be reading which is next to the one we thought we wanted to read.  It's "Messages From Spirit "by Colette Baron-Reid. Colette talks about the numbers 11:11 showing up in her life when she was about to encounter very life changing circumstances and she had the choice to do the right thing or the wrong thing, like many doors being opened to many possible outcomes at once depending on what door or path you chose to walk down.  

So I am going to be very mindful the next time the numbers 11:11 shows up in my life again as I just went through something that I would have liked very much to avoid, a stomach bug.

In the last several days the numbers 333 (Ascended Masters numbers) have been bombarding me like crazy. I got a phone call and the number was 1-333-333-3333!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!  And then I had 333 showing up in license places everywhere I went.   And in an Angel Oracle card reading I did for myself I got the "Support" card, which is the Ascended Masters are with you loving and supporting you all the way, all the time, talk to them more often and know that they are with you.

I felt so incredibly blessed by all this show of their presence!!   And I got over the "bug" that day
that I had been suffering from for almost a week!

In Colette's book I was reading the chapter on power or spirit animals and I know that Red Tail Hawks are my main totem or Spirit animal.  I saw one yesterday as I drove back from the East side (where I was getting all the 333's).

I had it in the back of my mind when I went to sleep last night after reading about her swan that had been with her forever that I'd like my hawk to show up and give me a confirmation today, but hadn't really put that much thought into it as I was pretty crashed out.

A few minutes ago, I felt very very warm and kept getting this nudgy feeling like I needed to get up and do something about it.  I had already turned the A/C down so I knew it was probably all the hot air coming in from the kitchen window I had opened when we got home after church to let in some fresh air.   As I was closing the window, I saw a huge Red Tail fly out of my background a few yards in front of me - he had been drinking in my bird bath!!!!!!!   Thank you Spirit for the confirmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment