Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quick Answers

I have been reading Robert Moss' book "Conscious Dreaming" and am in this part of it now where you ask the world to answer a question for you.   My question was "Why is my Third Eye blocked and what can I do about it?" I wrote it last night.

So you're supposed to write it down on a piece of paper and look at it off and on during the day.  I think I looked at it twice.

It's been raining since around 1:30 when my afternoon  client was scheduled to show up and got heavier as it got closer to the time for my husband to get off work (4:30) so I had to go pick him up as he bikes to work.  As I approached the first sop light on my way there, a big white van turns left in front of me as I sit at the light.  For some reason I'm drawn to look at the bus as it drives by and it says "U See Clearly" on it.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Know if that is not an answer I don't know what is.  I had just given some very interesting information to my client after her Reiki session, and was doubting what I got as being valid, even though it was obvious to us both that I was spot on for most of it.  And then this message on a WHITE van!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you Universe!!!!!!!!!!

To top it off I got a 999 on the way home.  OK, I get it   LOL!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment