Monday, August 6, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't written in a while, super busy.  Today I just HAD to write as there was so many messages coming to me today it was mind boggling.  This morning I got a license plate that said never quit 1 (abbreviated of course like "nvrqt1".  This was right after I told someone at my office that I was quitting!!!!!!!  Then immediately I got a 999 (lightworker get to work, the world needs you!) as I pulled out of the parking lot just after seeing the nvrqt plate.

I got 444's all over the place, even at the co-op when my bill came out to $40.44!  I got a 555, and 888888888 (in REALLY big letters) and  found a brand new shiny quarter downtown as I walking to Comm. Pharm.  And I think I also found a dime this morning. I had a dream recently where I found two dimes and now I'm finding dimes all over.

Don't know what the Angels are trying to get across today other then they are with me BIG TIME right now, which of course is majorly cool.

Maybe they are trying to let me know they are giving me the "high" sign big time around my new job as a receptionist at Tibia in a work/study gig to pay for an upcoming class on intuition and I plan to take more and more courses there this way and also will becoming a Karuna Reiki Master and Master Teacher at the end of the month!    I'm getting a "ya think!"  Hahahahaha   Angels have a great sense of humor!

Thank you Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment